Thursday, May 12, 2011

Inspiration on Day 10

"Wow - we only have two days left, remember when it was day 2 and we were thinking that it is going to be a very challenging two weeks?", says Amy my new Boot Camp friend.  That is so true!  Everyone in the group is tired but really pushing hard to end strong. 

Today I stayed for a restorative yoga class and man did that feel great.........I had never taken a restorative class before but I can promise it will not be my last.  I urge any of you that practice yoga to take the time to try one of these classes.

Still no weight loss, which is extremely discouraging.  However, almost everyone is saying the same thing - except of course the men - who always seem to lose weight very easily.  We are being told to expect the weight loss to come about day 3 AFTER boot camp.  Supposedly our bodies retain fluid as we build muscle.  Yah ok!

Our very motivating head coach is leaving us today but left us with this quote by Zig Ziglar:

"It was CHARACTER that got us out of bed, COMMITMENT that moved us into action, and DISCIPLINE that enabled us to FOLLOW THROUGH."

No comments:

Post a Comment