Sorry to report that I skipped today (Day 9). Yesterday was brutal and literally everything ached last night. My muscles/bones were spent. It is strange because I am not mentally tired - in fact I have tons of energy. I was up at 5:15 but my body just wouldn't get out of bed. I had pretty much resigned myself to this last night as I fell in to bed and said to Arthur "I need a break, my body is telling me I need a break". He encouraged me to "not quit" in which I very loudly responded "I'm not quitting - I just need to have a rest day or I won't make it until Saturday".
There is some disappointment (I had to take a day off), yet I am going to go to a yoga class tonight (a calmer type workout) so I am OK with it all. I preach to listen to your inner voice and mine said "take a day", so I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment